A vegetarian diet is one of the common recommendations for people suffering from Sjogren’s Syndrome. Since it is considered an autoimmune disease, the dietary changes for Sjogren’s aim to reduce the impact of inflammation. Patients are advised to change to a vegetarian diet while increasing the amount of vitamins and minerals they consume from food sources.
- Alberta Health says it wasn’t disparaging vegan diets (calgaryherald.com)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Myths with Elaine Hastings, RD (elainehastings.wordpress.com)
- Health matters (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Ricky Martin Feels ‘Amazing’ on New Vegetarian Diet (ecorazzi.com)
- Venus a vegan? Details on Williams’ “cheagan” diet (oddonion.com)