British scientists have recently discovered that some hair dyes used by millions of women have chemicals in them that have been linked to cancer. It does not matter whether you buy a hair dying kit yourself from the store or have it done at an expensive salon; when the dye comes in contact with tobacco smoke or other air pollutants it has the ability to become toxic.
- Toxic Chemicals in Common Hair Dyes Linked to a Variety of Cancers (counselheal.com)
- Hair dyes used by millions of women are linked to chemicals that can cause cancer (federaljack.com)
- Safety of Hair Dye (askmadalyn.wordpress.com)
- Hair Dyes Contain Cancer Causing Chemicals (positivelygood.net)
- Hair dyes linked to cancer, ‘green’ chemicals firm claims (pix11.com)