MATT TAIBBI: The rule of law isn’t really the rule of law if it doesn’t apply equally to everybody. I mean, if you’re going to put somebody in jail for having a joint is his pocket. You can’t let higher ranking HSBC officials off for laundering eight hundred million dollars for the worst drug dealers in the entire world.
via Jail the Bankers.
- Matt Taibbi on Why We Can’t Let Banks Off the Hook (billmoyers.com)
- Bill Moyers: WATCH: Matt Taibbi on Our Blind Eye to Shockingly Bad Behavior (huffingtonpost.com)
- Matt Taibbi on Why We Can’t Let Banks Off the Hook (crooksandliars.com)
- Card Fraud 101: Banker’s Toolbox Announces Complimentary Education (prweb.com)
- How Did HSBC Execs Avoid Jail? – Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi (inquiringminds.cc)