There are few religions as globally misunderstood as African traditional religions. Whether it is being wrongly labelled voodoo, juju or witchcraft, indigenous African faith systems tend to be associated with darkness, animal and human sacrifices, violence and general backwardness
Watch Rand Paul speech interrupted by protesters here: http://bit.ly/YqPS4O
Howard University, 4-10-13
The Church of Scientology is invading the Black Community with the help of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Jazzologist and Radio Host Lofton Emenari, III interviews Activist and Scholar Ishmael Bey and Journalist and Author Leila Wills on September 21, 2012.
- Farrakhan: Only unified black community can end the violence (suntimes.com)
- Farrakhan focuses on economics in Chicago speech (sacbee.com)
- Farrakhan: Whites Promote Birth Control For Black Women Because They Fear Being Minorities (myhoustonmajic.com)
The vast majority of Evangelical Christians (72%) believe “the gay and lesbian community is the most active group trying to remove Christian values from the country.” This stands in steep contrast to the rest of the country. Only one in three Americans (31%) overall, regardless of faith, believe gays are trying to remove Christian values from the country. By comparison, just 16 percent of non-Christians believe gays are trying to remove Christian values from the country, and only 42 percent of non-evangelical Christians hold that belief.
- Evangelical Leader: “Church Teaching on Homosexuality Like Justifying Slavery” (queerchurchnews.wordpress.com)
- Poll shows a double standard on religious liberty (religionnews.com)
- Evangelical Christianity Is Exporting a ‘Gospel of Intolerance’ to Uganda (patheos.com)
- Religious Liberty Double Standards Indicated In New Poll (huffingtonpost.com)
- Christians Reveal ‘Double Standard’ Regarding Religious Liberty, Poll (huffingtonpost.com)
- Church teaching on homosexuality ‘is like justifying slavery’, says evangelical leader (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Beginning Of The End Of Christianism? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Rev. Steven Chalke, Evangelical Minister, Calls On Christians To Support Gay Community (huffingtonpost.com)
- Evangelical re-think commended on Same-Sex Relations (kiwianglo.wordpress.com)
Now that Jill Kelley has broken her silence in a Daily Beast interview, the question naturally arises whether David Petraeus’s former mistress might do the same.
People familiar with her thinking tell me the answer is yes.
Broadwell plans to answer questions about the Petraeus mess in a limited way, they say, as a way of putting the sordid controversy behind her.
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (politics.kfyi.com)
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (mega949.com)
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (ktrh.com)
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (1045wfla.com)
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (radio.woai.com)
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (schnittshow.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Jill Kelley tells Howard Kurtz she was ‘terrified’ by Broadwell emails (startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jill Kelley on Those Emails From Broadwell: ‘Threats’ (newser.com)
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look at the Jill Kelley Interview (daily-download.com)