Imagine an entire generation of young people hearing lyrics like this on a daily basis, reciting mantras that glorify drug and alcohol consumption, the objectification of women, murdering other black people, anti-intellectualism, financial irresponsibility and every other thing you can do to destroy your life. Do you REALLY believe that a child can hear this message every single day, repeating these lyrics literally thousands of times and not have his subconscious mind altered by the messages he’s consuming? Do you REALLY think that the corporations earning billions of dollars from this form of weaponized psychological genocide care one bit about whether your son ends up in the prison, the morgue, the rehab center, the insane asylum or the unemployment line?
This is a two minute segment from Episode 3 of ‘Culture In Decline’ in which Lee Camp critiques modern culture… Hilarious!
- Lee Camp: Rantings of a Stark Raving Sane Man Trapped in a Corporatocracy (sgtreport.com)
- 7 Ways to Beat the Ballot Bandits Lee Camp’s Videos (gregpalast.com)
- Leicester 2-2 Nott’m Forest (oddonion.com)
- SOS: Sarcasm, Obsessions & Stamina – Part 1 ~ Deidra Schaub (sufey.org)
- What Did The World Search For In Google Zeitgeist 2012 (retiredowhat.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Someone with Consumption-Vanity Disorder? (musicians4freedom.com)
- Music, faith, humor meet in ‘Tokens’ (blogs.tennessean.com)
- Lee Camp: ‘Wait, WHO Owns The F***ing Voting Machines?!’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Camp Award Finalists: Klein, Manziel, Te’o, Barner, Lee (connecticut.cbslocal.com)