Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith are known for their unique parenting techniques. Their kids earn more money than most adults, so it appears to be working. But if one of the kids ever goes off the ranch and makes really bad decisions, critics are going to be standing there waiting to say something about it.
This week, the couple who famously stated that they have an open marriage shared more of their parenting perspectives with the world. Will is on tour with his son to promote his new film, “After Earth,” and talked a bit about his parenting philosophy. In an interview withHaute Living magazine, Smith discusses some of the things that you might have been curious about.
- How the Black Woman Is Contributing to Her Own Destruction (weareblackwomen.wordpress.com)
- Will Smith: ‘I treat my kids like adults’ (contactmusic.com)
- Jada Pinkett Smith candid on family, projects (readingeagle.com)
- Black People Represent Each Other (weareblackwomen.wordpress.com)
- Christian U.K. Pastor Alton Bell Writes Book Explores the Impact of Slavery on Black People (blackchristiannews.com)
- ‘In the mind of a warrior father, everything is life or death’: Will Smith opens up about working with his son Jaden, his parenting skills and legacy By Irving Oala (laurelbabeblog.wordpress.com)