Elected officials and law enforcement authorities on Sunday are expected to offer a $1-million reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner.
A massive manhunt for Dorner began last week after the 33-year-old former Los Angeles police officer and Navy veteran allegedly began a deadly campaign that has left three people dead and two others injured. Dorner is believed to be upset over his firing from the department in 2009.
- Dorner manhunt: Weapons found in burned truck (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- LAPD to review ex-cop’s firing (cnn.com)
- Dorner manhunt: Officers opened fire on mother, daughter (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Chris Dorner manhunt: Search resumes on day 3 (abclocal.go.com)
- Mountain Manhunt for Ex-Cop Accused of Killing 3 in Murder Spree (foxnews.com)
- TRAIL TURNS COLD: Fugitive Ex-LAPD Officer Eludes Mountain Manhunt (foxnews.com)
- Manhunt for Ex-LA cop Christopher Dorner still on (duckduckgrayduck.com)
- Manhunt: Search for fugitive continues without a trace (ocregister.com)