One drug that is a close cousin of Thorazine, Abilify, is currently the top-selling of all prescription drugs in the U.S. marketed as a supplement to antidepressant drugs, reports the Daily Beast. Not only is it amazing that an antipsychotic is outselling all other drugs, no one even knows how it works to relieve depression, writes Jay Michaelson. The standardized United States Product Insert says Abilify’s method of action is “unknown” but it likely “balances” brain’s neurotransmitters. But critics say antipsychotics don’t treat anything at all, but zone people out and produce oblivion. They also say there is a concerning rise in the prescription of antipsychotics for routine complaints like insomnia.
This is a two minute segment from Episode 3 of ‘Culture In Decline’ in which Lee Camp critiques modern culture… Hilarious!
- Lee Camp: Rantings of a Stark Raving Sane Man Trapped in a Corporatocracy (sgtreport.com)
- 7 Ways to Beat the Ballot Bandits Lee Camp’s Videos (gregpalast.com)
- Leicester 2-2 Nott’m Forest (oddonion.com)
- SOS: Sarcasm, Obsessions & Stamina – Part 1 ~ Deidra Schaub (sufey.org)
- What Did The World Search For In Google Zeitgeist 2012 (retiredowhat.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Someone with Consumption-Vanity Disorder? (musicians4freedom.com)
- Music, faith, humor meet in ‘Tokens’ (blogs.tennessean.com)
- Lee Camp: ‘Wait, WHO Owns The F***ing Voting Machines?!’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Camp Award Finalists: Klein, Manziel, Te’o, Barner, Lee (connecticut.cbslocal.com)