Investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill and author Noam Chomsky recently sat down together at Harvard University to discuss Scahill’s groundbreaking new book, “Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield.” Amy Goodman hosted the discussion, which was sponsored by the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy, Harvard Kennedy School and the ACLU of Massachusetts.
- Noam Chomsky and Jeremy Scahill: The Truth About America’s Secret, Dirty Wars (alternet.org)
- Video: Jeremy Scahill Speaks About His Book “Dirty Wars” (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Jeremy Scahill and Noam Chomsky: The Truth About America’s Secret, Dirty Wars (rinf.com)
- Jeremy Scahill on Crypto for Journalists, ‘Luddites’ (kennethlipp.wordpress.com)
- At the Free Library of Philadelphia: Jeremy Scahill Talks About “Dirty Wars” (phillydeclaration.org)