Foreign developed nations often wax lyrical about their generous donations of aid to Africa. But a coalition of UK and African researchers has released research findings that illustrate how the continent actually loses over six times the amount it receives in aid.
Crisis in the Congo: Uncovering The Truth explores the role that the United States allies, Rwanda and Uganda, have played in triggering the greatest humanitarian crisis at the dawn of the 21st century.
Support the completion of the film: http://congojustice.org/take-action/
Sign The Petition:http://www.change.org/petitions/fully-implement-public-law-109-456
Congo Resources: http://friendsofthecongo.org
- Crisis In The Congo: Uncovering The Truth (habariganiamerica.com)
- Stop War in Congo (ireport.cnn.com)
- New UN Sanctions on M23 and FDLR Rebels in Congo (abcnews.go.com)
- Crisis In The Congo: Uncovering The Truth (intercontinentalcry.org)
- Carnage in the Congo (counterpunch.org)
- UN slaps sanctions on DR Congo rebels (nation.co.ke)
- Obama’s State Department on the defensive re Rwanda’s undeclared war in Congo (indybay.org)
- UN hits DR Congo rebels with sanctions (capitalfm.co.ke)
- New UN sanctions on M23 and FDLR rebels in Congo (miamiherald.com)
- Does the U.S. Support Destabilization in the DR Congo? (salem-news.com)