Facing the possibility of a one-year suspension, Casey voluntarily withdrew from college on Sept. 11 to preserve his final year of eligibility. When he made the decision, he knew only that he needed to fulfill some university requirements — primarily to work a full-time job for six months — in order to return the next year.
- Catching up with Kyle Casey, Brandyn Curry during year away from Harvard (collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- With Investigation Complete, Harvard Plans a Cheating Scandal Announcement (thecrimson.com)
- Harvard genetics professor denies “Neanderthal clone” project (panarmenian.net)
- MBA vs. NBA: How Do Business Titans & Marquee Players Stack Up? [INFOGRAPHIC] (epicasports.com)
- Maha Kumbh now a Harvard case study (ndtv.com)