When mothers have children that particularly challenge them, you will often hear some mothers say “this child will be the death of me!” While we can assume that the mothers who say this only say it in a moment of frustration and don’t actually mean it nor believe it, it turns out that they are on to something, especially if the child they are talking about is a boy.
For fathers, it turns out this is not true. A new study claims that having a baby boy can shorten the life of a parent; but only the mother and not the father.
- Happy Women’s Day! (experimentsindomesticity.com)
- Major study shows children need love from fathers as much as mothers (youhavechoices.wordpress.com)
- Truth, or one for the dummies? (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- DOJ: Children Do Not Need – and Have No Right to–Mothers… (redflagnews.com)
- Mothers2Mothers or How Moms Save Lives (therighthandmom.com)
- How is Your Love Life Related to Your Mother? (psychcentral.com)
- The 50 Best Questions to Ask Your Mother. (dancurtis.ca)