My glucose readings were near 100 the evening before as well as my fasting glucose. My good old friend Stress was visiting me again. I knew not to panic or to get upset. This would only exasperate my body’s reaction. After all, it is the stress itself that is spiking my glucose. My body was in the “fight or flight” mode. At this stage, my body was reacting to my emotional stress and it was potentially breaking down my fat cells to produce glucose.
- Non Invasive Glucose Reader (findmedicalsolutions.com)
- Diabetes and Skin Care (cammyshawn.wordpress.com)
- Do diabetes specialists have learning resistance? (profgrant.com)
- Coping With Diabetes: What You Need To Know (early-symptoms-diabetes-type-2.back-pain-and-treatment.com)
- Early Diabetes Signs Often Missed in Alzheimer’s Patients (nlm.nih.gov)