For all of us who are men who believe in social justice, who want healthy and beautiful lives for our loved ones, and who are working for positive change in the world, let us commit or re-commit to making feminism central in our lives, values, and actions. Black feminist scholar bell hooks writes, “When women and men understand that working to eradicate patriarchal domination is a struggle rooted in the longing to make a world where everyone can live fully and freely, then we know our work to be a gesture of love.” She continues, “Let us draw upon that love to heighten our awareness, deepen our compassion, intensify our courage, and strengthen our commitment.” It is time for men in the millions to take courageous action in our society to further feminist revolution.
- Shit Feminists Say (hagiographic.com)
- Against Patriarchy: Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution (feimineach.com)
- Feminist Masculinity (fakhrah.wordpress.com)
- A Sassy Rant About Feminism (allthingssass.com)
- Confessions of a Feminist Butt (theoutliercollective.wordpress.com)
- 10 Signs that Feminism May Not Be For You (theoutliercollective.wordpress.com)