When CVFC, a conservative veterans’ group in California, applied for tax-exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service, its biggest expenditure that year was several thousand dollars in radio ads backing a Republican candidate for Congress.
- Liberal groups received same IRS letter that ignited Tea Party outrage (dailykos.com)
- Second IRS official to leave amid tea party scandal (foxnews.com)
- IRS anti-Tea Party scandal gets real – senior IRS officials aware of targeting (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Show some guts, IRS — go after the Tea Party liars! (cannonfire.blogspot.com)
- A Tea Party Resurgence (cornhusker4palin.newsvine.com)
- Former U.S. attorney Todd Graves files tea party lawsuit against the IRS (kansascity.com)
- ACLJ Calls on IRS to Approve Tax-Exempt Status for 10 Tea Party Groups (cnsnews.com)