AFRICANGLOBE – The government expressed dismay on Wednesday that there were still citizens who did not want to integrate into a democratic South Africa.
“Such acts were the main causes of a divided South Africa,” she said.
- Tutus’ Pox: Globalists, Intelligentsia Celebrate Anti-Semitic African Race War Provocateur (k2globalcommunicationsllc.wordpress.com)
- Govt discourages Kleinfontein from wanting independence (stfrancischronicle.com)
- Rhino killings surge to an average of more than 5 a day last week (wildlifenews.co.uk)
- Do white South Africans have a future? (bbc.co.uk)
- South Africans Ponder Margaret Thatcher’s Role in Apartheid (blackchristiannews.com)