“Just knowing that we’ve finally come to the conclusion (of the trial) and that his fate is in the jury’s hands” made Officer Gilberto Valle emotional, attorney Robert Baum said after court ended.
“That’s a huge weight for someone to bear,” Baum said.
Closing arguments were scheduled for early on Thursday.
- Alleged cannibal cop in New York chatted online to Indian butcher (ndtv.com)
- British pen pal of New York’s ‘fetish’ cop: I’m no cannibal (ndtv.com)
- Defense poised to open in New York “cannibal cop” kidnap conspiracy trial (news.terra.com)
- Cannibal cop case now in jury’s hands (usatoday.com)
- ‘Cannibal Cop’ may take the stand (pix11.com)
- New York “cannibal cop” in tears as defense rests after one day. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- US ‘cannibal cop’ defends ‘fantasy’ horrors (loupdargent.info)
- ‘Cannibal cop’ defense rests (upi.com)