NEW YORK (AP) — The wife of a New York City police officer on trial on charges that he conspired to kidnap, torture, kill and eat women objected to a defense lawyer‘s characterization of what she saw on her husband’s computer as pornography.
“It wasn’t porn. That was dead people,” 27-year-old Kathleen Mangan-Valle told defense attorney Julia Gatto Monday in an emotion-packed opening day of testimony that took a federal court jury in Manhattan into some of the darkest corners of sexually driven activity on the Internet. “I don’t know why you keep calling that stuff porn.”
- NYC woman: Husband wanted to kill me, eat others (cnsnews.com)
- NYC police officer, Gilberto Valle, wanted to kill wife and eat others (voxxi.com)
- Wife Testifies in Cannibal-Plot Case (abcnews.go.com)
- He wanted to eat many women, says wife of NY policeman (ibnlive.in.com)
- Alleged targets testify at NYC cannibal-plot trial (cnsnews.com)