Education is more than just reading, writing and arithmetic. It can be drawing, painting and sculpting, too. Many of our schools view arts education as secondary, ignoring the benefits of combining smarts with creativity. Research from organizations like the Arts Education Partnership proves that children exposed to the arts do a better job in traditional subjects.
- Double First and Formative Data Solutions announce significant partnership for fee-paying Nursery, Pre-Prep and Prep Schools (prweb.com)
- Art Talk Monday: It’s Silent Auction Time! (nclac.wordpress.com)
- Artist Admitted to Workhouse Arts Center (prweb.com)
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts (educationviews.org)
- Arts Education – When Will We Be Heard? (thesteamacademy.wordpress.com)
- Terra Breads takes lead in business-arts partnerships by sponsoring PuSh Festival’s “Do You See What I Mean?” (vancouverobserver.com)