Although blacks make up 12 percent of the so-called “eligible electorate”, 13 percent of the ballots cast for president were African-American voters.
- Study: Black voters may have turned out at higher rate than whites for first time in 2012 (rawstory.com)
- Blacks may have voted at higher rate than whites for first time (tv.msnbc.com)
- Changing History (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Quick, Jim Bob, Let’s Get Us Some of That Voter ID! (juanitajean.com)
- Pew study: Blacks may have voted at higher rate than whites for 1st time in history (thegrio.com)
- theGrio remembers black icons we lost in 2012 (thegrio.com)